Thursday, May 20, 2021

My Tarot card Reading from last three weeks



Yes, it's truly a devinely guidance idea from the Universe Heaven to meet & get marry with you as my beloved Mr.Right Husband OTTO who I have been waiting for 20 years long.


The idea to create & write the New Movie Script 《DREAM OF SAKURA 🌼 櫻花夢》




The idea to choose my admired great Chinese Movie Director Peter Chan who inspired me a lots from his great movie 《甜蜜蜜》in 1996 ( When i was in Singapore at the moment when i was still a Professional PSYCHIC MEDIUM working on my Seminal over  there) as my Directing Teacher to help me to work out my first "Virgin Movie"《DREAM OF SAKURA 🌼 櫻花夢》& the second《PAPARAZZI 🐕 狗仔隊》fantastic New Movie ideas into the REALITY STAGE OF  MOVIE CINEMA 🎥. So i can watch my own Movie Creations in the Cinema enjoy with my Popcorn🍿 in the future!!! What a wonderful Big Dream isn't it!!! 😆 He was so interested with the fantastic Concept & idea of the second Movie "Oh Paparazzi Paparazzi 汪汪🐕..." 😆😂🤣

這部電影其實就是一面"當今現實社會的照妖镜"!!!




The idea to invest by purchase a great Penthouse in Singapore as second Home 🌇 over there. 



The idea to editing own PHOTOGRAPHY BOOKS together with the MOVIE STORIES & SHOOTING.




The idea to convert your PS Computer Games《ONIMASHU 鬼武者》Series into Movie shooting as your Personality Main Icon.



Etc... so many AMAZING & BRILLIANT IDEAS just automatically coming out from my brain isnt it... 😆😂🤣