Thursday, March 10, 2022

My Original Soul Name "Isa" is my highest Soul name from Original Universe!!! It's not belongs to u Stupid fucking Muslim name! Suck!!! Idiot!!!

I truly hate those Stupid Malays ppls here! They're really brainless nonsense useless ppls!!! Stupidity Nonsense Useless Lower Narrow Minded Extremist Muslim Zombies! Fucking wearing Tudung just like Ghost!!! Stupidity idiots only Play during Working hour at Working Place! Tak ada Otak langsung! brainless Malays!!! Stupid Useless Dramatic Ppls please don't border me follow me ok! I am not for any Msian or Low Mentality Suck Conciousness Stupidity idiot Zombies garbage ppls here!

I will not go to Hollywood! So u fucking stupid idiot Msian Arabian Muslim ppls all PLEASE DON'T THINK TO HARRASH ME INTERFERE MY PERSONAL LIFE FOREVER! I WILL NOT ACCEPT & OPEN FOR U GUYS FOREVER! GO TO DIE FASTER PLS GO AWAY FROM ME DON'T STUPID KURANG AJAR GOSSIP ABOUT ME & DISTURB ME SO MUCH!!!

I TRULY HATE MUSLIM!!! STUPIDITY MENTALITY POISON GARBAGE IDIOT RELIGION LIKE HELL SHIT!!!