Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Done!!! How was my graphic design?!? This is my future 1st Vlog head cover!!! Cool right 😎 Shut out all & Kick those Stupidity Nonsense garbage toxic IDIOTS get out from my Way & personal Life as far as possible!!!


I started to write my Blog & share my photography thought and life on Blogger, Multiply, Facebook since 2006!


But now I think I truly need to start to organize my own Youtube Channel & Instagram after I left this fucking evil bullshit country Msia! 


These Msian ppls truly fucking Hell beings indeed! Fuck them all Stupidity garnage toxic Evil residents! I won't do anything here or write anything regarding them! Suck up these terrible Islamic Malays & Msian Chinese ppls here! Over Selfish Greedy Fake Sneaky Nonsense Ugly Dirty Lower Narrow Minded & Stupid idiot Super Ego Useless Heartless Soulless Zombies behavior!!!
These extremist terrorist peoples and country are always in my BLACKLIST : MSIA MSIAN PPLS ISLAMIC MUSLIM & COMMUNIST especially CCP!!!
(Honestly to tell the Truth : Msian are Hell beings fucking Shit!!!)


I never try to earn anything from my writing on Internet until now! But I think I've given too much in this virtual space!  
So I think now is the right time for me to make up my true LIFE REALITY in this Cyberspace! Because my Time is Coming! Welcome to "Global Village" Aquarius-Pisces Era!!! Which is for high Vibration high frequency high thinking high Spiritual Consciousness & high technology "Human-Alien" on Earth.

《Seeing McLuhan with the Third Eye》is my University Graduation Thesis that I researched and wrote in 2002. It talked about "Media Prophet","Predict the future Internet Era","Global Village","Super Right Brain Potential and Pineal Gland"