Monday, April 18, 2022

Yeah.... I'm thinking of you too... How you know that I love F1 too?!? You also can read me?!? 😮


Actually I was really curious and wonder that how u guys out there knowing about my information...??? 


I haven't officially stepped on the official public stage yet as long as I never interested or feel enjoy about the Public Fame stuff out there so much! It just harrash, hurts and destroyed me a lot!!!

Do you know why I've been ignoring you for the past few years?


Because every time when you suddenly appear in my dream, you almost always bring this Oscar-winning best friend Leo by your side! 


You looks a little bit shy and funny! And I don't really get what you truly want... It's kind like you wanna date me but the "Message" wasn't clear enough... am little bit confused so I thought you're not serious! 


Hahahaha... You really felt you're more like my "REAL" Twin-flames Soulmate more than them?!??? 😄



It's truly damn WORLD WAR ZOMBIES began happening here in this terrible Black Hole country!


Am planning to escape and get out from this darkness Zombies country & peoples here as soon as possible!

Do you really got the "Zombies Vaccines" to avoid these "Walking Death" peoples over here?!?


The most horrible troubles here is the EXTREMEIST ISLAMIC MUSLIM TERRORIST PPLS FROM MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES INCLUDED IRAN & PAKISTAN & MSIA!!! They try to take advantage of me! They're truly fucking Nonsense Narrow Minded Negative Evils came directly from the lowest darkness hell.


That's why Biden asked do you need FBI comes along with you last night! FBI knew what the ISIS & Taliban hide many of their ppls and spreading their lower negative thought abd energy influences here in this country!


Fucking EVIL MUSLIM!!! 🖕🖕🖕


I really hate to see these "Blacky Ghost" walking around the street shopping mall even the beaches over here! They're truly fucking EVIL NARROW MINDED HELL!


STUPIDITY NONSENSE EVIL GHOST ☠👹👻


Damn Hell those horrible Middle East Extremist Islamic Evils!


Second is the China Communist & Msian Chinese ppls here! They're Complicated Tricky Sneaky Suck!!! Very Negative Greedy Selfish Jeolousy Arrogant Lower Ugly Dirty Minded inside!